[Dynagroove] TribeRadio Episode 066: Steven Dimitri (VinylTribe LA)

Zack Hill zack at vinyltribe.com
Mon May 10 09:55:06 PDT 2010

TribeRadio Episode 066: Steven Dimitri (VinylTribe LA)

Phonique - For The Time Being - Dessous

Lovebirds - Mandrill - Knee Deep

D'Stephanie - If We (Shik Stylko Mix) - Realbasic

Jimpster - Don't Push It (Swag Mix) - Freerange

Gladys Knight - (I've Got To Use) My Imagination - Unrestricted Access

Shuya Okino - Shine (Mood II Swing Dub) - Defected

Copyright - Release Yourself - Copyright

Knee Deep - Take Me By the Hand (Dub) - Knee Deep

Scott Wozniak - Talk Dirty to me - Fluential

Kerri Chandler - Track 1 (Reel To Reel Mix) - Max TraxTr

Direct Download (MP3) -
http://vinyltribe.com/audio/podcasts/triberadio066.mp3

TribeRadio Blog - http://blog.vinyltribe.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of image001.png]