[Dynagroove] HAWT 4 Year Anniversary Celebration & Sunday Funday!

Mikey HAWT mikey at hawtmusic.com
Mon May 10 10:08:28 PDT 2010

HAWT Music & Phundaze present....

HAWT 4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

Celebrating 4 amazing years of Having A Wonderful Time with some sun, fun,
family and friends!

We have not had a HAWT event since JACKFROST 5 months ago so we look forward
to celebrating with you!

****SPECIAL SUNDAY FUNDAY ANNIVERSARY HOURS: 3pm-2am****

===========All Day and all of the Night!==============

With your HAWT Resident Players from HAWT Los Angeles, San Francisco & San
Diego:

*Roque Santos / Larry Gamboa / Don Kainoa*

*Neil G. / Luke Alan / Mike Magaña*

*Eddie Barajas / Gelly Kusuma / Mikey Velazquez*

And formally introducing Ugur Bayram (HAWT LA) and Shubert Benjamin (HAWT
SF) as our newest official crew members!

In conjunction with PHUNDAZE and our good buds and resident playas SLICK
DADA & BIG CEE!!!!

We'll be kicking things off with a Sunday Funday Day Party under the
Sunshine!
Then we'll move upstairs into the club/lounge to continue rockin the party
til 2am!
You might wanna call in sick or take Monday off, just sayin!  =)

Who's ready for a good 'ol fashioned HAWT Dance Party????

J Restaurant & Lounge 1119 South Olive Los Angeles, CA 90021
Brunch available 11am-3pm
Happy Hour specials available during daytime!
Ages 21+

RSVP: info at hawtmusic.com

...some like it HAWT...

www.hawtmusic.com