[Dynagroove] News, announcements, and up coming gigs for Sacred Grounds

Sacred Grounds sacredgrounds_la at yahoo.com
Wed May 19 13:46:18 PDT 2010

Greetings friends,

Sacred Grounds
 celebrate its 15-year anniversary this year and we are
blessed to have shared so many memories and good times with you. Being
rooted
here in (Los Angeles)
 one of the largest metropolitan cities to host
underground events for so many years, we feel very fortunate to have
been
part
of it for so long. We couldn't have done it with out the support, help
and love
from you!

Starting off in the mid 90's
with small loft parties
featuring deejays from across America to
becoming one
of LA’s premiere
house events, it has been such a joy for us to make it
happen.
Thank you Los
Angeles for making it the best 15 years of our live.

Now that we've hit such a phenomenal milestone we want to take it back
our
roots by hosting a more intimate anniversary party. This will be our
"thank you" party to the many supporters new and old who've supported
us
through out the years. The anniversary party is set to go-off on
Saturday,
August 28, 2010. Save the
date, and prepare yourselves for a night of
good
vibes, quality production, and great music.

As the Sacred Grounds
parties/events have grown so have the resident deejays that have
faithfully
dedicated themselves to the music for so many years. As many of you may
know
their
love and passion for the music has fueled them to continue to this day
to play
party after party without hesitation to help keep the house scene
alive.
 We
applaud their efforts in continuing to maintain LA as one of the
leading
 cities
known for birthing such incredible talents. Dj Lou and G-Dubbs
have
played in
destinations such as Hawaii,
 Mexico, and many
cities across
America to
continue
to represent LA on the national & international stage.
Coming behind
 LA
artists such as Doc Martin,
 Steve Loria, and Marques Wyatt
they have
carried on
the tradition with poise and confidence. Letting the
rest of the world
know LA
is still a leader in producing quality deejays.
With the newest
addition,
internationally acclaimed deejay/producer Mark
'Blakkat' Bell, Sacred
Grounds
has taken its next step in the music realm.
Originally from London,
England,
Mark has found a new place to call home
right here in Los Angeles. With
the newest resident the Sacred
triangle of music is complete. Mark is a
veteran
when it comes to deejaying
and producing music, and with his vast
knowledge &
experience the Sacred
Grounds musical style will continue to thrive, and
 bring
new sounds & style
to the dance floor. So lets give a warm welcome
to Mark
'Blakkat' Bell.

 Here are a few up coming
gigs where you can catch Dj Lou, G-Dubbs, and
Mark 'Blakkat' Bell.

Sunday, May 23rd - Dj Lou - Miracles Park Party - Redlands, CA

Friday, May 28th - Dj Lou - The Vault Night Club - Redlands, CA

Saturday, May 29th - G-Dubbs - Voodoo Beach - Las Vegas, NV

Saturday, June 5th - Dj Lou, G-Dubbs, Mark Bell - Summer of Love Beach
Party -
Los Angeles, CA

Saturday, July 3rd - Dj Lou & G-Dubbs - SG 15 Yr. Anniv - Las Vegas,
 NV

Saturday, August 28th - Dj Lou, G-Dubbs, Mark Bell - SG 15 Yr. Anniv. -
Los
Angeles, CA

For more information please visit: www.sacredgrounds-la.com
Tune