[Dynagroove] Party at Balance for Only 5 Bucks! Balance gets Juicy this Saturday

Adam Auburn adamauburn at sonicsoul.com
Thu May 20 17:30:27 PDT 2010

Saturday May 22nd @ King King

Auburn Events & Balance present...
"BALANCE gets JUICY!"

Only $5 Before 11pm with RSVP
http://balancejuicy.eventbrite.com

This Saturday, we have a VERY special edition of Balance at King King,
presented by Auburn Events!!!

Last summer, LA's own RJ Spinher crafted together a super fun party downtown
called JUICY Fridays. The party became so infectious that it rapidly outgrew
it's original venue. Now, after a full year of meticulously searching for
the perfect club for Juicy to call home, they have FINALLY found a new space
which promises to be WELL worth the wait!! Hang tight, the new space will be
announced very soon...

So as a reward for waiting nearly year, Balance & Auburn Events welcome RJ's
party to King King this Saturday, for one night only, to wet those Juicy
appetites before the surpise new location is announced. Better yet, it's
ONLY $5 with RSVP at http://balancejuicy.eventbrite.com

||||||||||||||| RJ SPINHER |||||||||||||||
(Juicy Fridays | Royaltree Group | Shush Music)
http://www.facebook.com/rjspinher

||||||||||||||| OMAR CASH |||||||||||||||
http://www.facebook.com/bardumyan

||||||||||||||| ADAM AUBURN |||||||||||||||
(Auburn Events | Balance)
http://auburneventsla.com/

||||||||||||||| MR GOODSPARK |||||||||||||||
(Goodspark Productions - OC)
http://www.facebook.com/mrgoodspark

<<< RJ Spinher on his party "JUICY" >>>
>From the begining Juicy Fridays was a recreation of how I use to remember
house clubs (*note* Balance gets Juicy is a one off SATURDAY event). Filled
with beautiful people from all walks of life coming togather to enjoy a
spirtual experience, from the music to the dancing....Juicy's whole
philosophy centers around you! We try to take you back to the time when
there were no lines, no guest lists, and no promoters.... just good dj's,
good music, and good people...come experience Juicy with us for memory's
sake or to create new ones you are all welcome. Join us as we bring it back
to the way House music parties used to be... ALL ABOUT THE PEOPLE AND THE
MUSIC!

BALANCE:
http://balance-la.com/ | http://tinyurl.com/balancela

AUBURN EVENTS: