[Dynagroove] This Weekend! Diz Double header!!

Wally Callerio wally at digibag.com
Mon May 24 10:05:03 PDT 2010

Please come have a drink for my bday this weekend and watch me get older by
the minute!! Economic prices and First Rate Return on investment (aka 2 days
of cheap and fucking fun housemusic)

That's right you're not hearing things when you pay your 10$ on Friday night
make sure to sign our Email/guestlist Friday night for our "Sunday Love"
party at La Vida Hollywood  (more Info Below) and get in Sunday for FREE!!!
That's twice the Diz for half what you'd normally pay on a normal weekend
for one night.  if you haven't been to either of these locations your
missing out. A+ sound systems and setup up for a nice vibey intimate evening
at Gabba  and and mojitos/dinner for sunset at La Vida in Hollywood!

DON'T MISS OUT!!

Dufflebag & Hawt Present:  Fuq et  10pm - 3am

May 28 - the 5th Bday Beatdown Edition 10$  - Part 1

Diz

Wally Callerio

Nonfiction