[Dynagroove] 11/19 NITESHIFT Friday's EXCLUSIVE EVENT - JELLYBEAN BENITEZ!

robert mcdaniel robertlmcdanieljr at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 10:54:21 PST 2010

To get reduced priced Admission for this Event, RSVP Here!
http://niteshiftnov19.eventbrite.com/

Always  bringing you the best in DEEP House, this SPECIAL EDITION of NITESHIFT,
we're are pleased and proud to bring you a TRUE Legendary DJ /  PRODUCER,
JELLYBEAN BENITEZ (Jellybean Soul, NY)!

JELLYBEAN'S  event, 'Aint Nothin' But a House Party!' is one of New York's
Hottest  Dance Parties, and he is bringing his skills to share with us, for this
West Coast Exclusive Event!  This is will be a rare treat for us in Los
Angeles!

Setting the proper mood we have our resident Dj's

JUAN HOERNI (Cha Cha recordings, Soul Electric, Large Music, LA)

and

JOSEPH MUNGUIA (Lucid Sundays, LA)

This is will be a rare treat for us in Los Angeles, so get there early and
reseve your space on the dance floor!!

NITESHIFT!!

El Cid Restaurant
4212 Sunset Blvd