[Dynagroove] HUGE THANKS!

TheOneAndOnlyMissV theoneandonlymissv at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 10:49:01 PST 2010

Huge thanks to everyone who made it out on Saturday night.  Although, I
don't remember some of the night, it was hands down the best Birthday I've
ever had--like, really--it was one for the books, for sure.  Super uber
thanks to Jeff for convincing me to do the party, helping out, being my
designated driver and for spinning an awesome opening set of some of my
favorite classic acid breaks--loved it.  Thank you Zack for coming through
and keeping it oldschool--such a proper set through & through (I hope you
recorded it as planned!).  Oski & Chad--thank you both--you know I always
love when you guys throw down the dirty breaks. Seriously, I could not have
had a better Birthday celebration.  Much love and thanks to all that came
out to help celebrate with me.  You guys rock and I love you all!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo