[Dynagroove] Sat. Sept. 4th Sublevel Stompy (Full Moon) Sessions

sublevel california sublevelcalifornia at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 3 12:21:36 PDT 2010

We are really looking forward to seeing you all this weekend !

---------------------------------

"Taking you on a moonlight ride "

This sat. Sept. 4th  Sublevel Stompy (Full Moon) Sessions

Sublevel LA & Stompy SF come together for a night of
unlimited Dance Vibes!

Joining Doc Martin ,and Sublevel Live will be
Stompys own  Deron Delgado

Who is part responsible for some of the best parties going
on in San Francisco.

We also have Nonfiction for his Sublevel Debut.

This should be a good one LA-SF ,and everywhere in between
are going to be in the House.

Bring on the night!!!!!

This event may be the most dance mileage we've had this year
so wear your runners...

Tickets:

Available in the news section

www.sublevelcalifornia.com

homebass at sublevelcalifornia.com

For info:

Please call 1 ...888 592 0555/ 1 323 386 4660 for

Directions or check our website for details. Spread tha word : )

Music is the Healer

SUBLEVEL MUSIC /

email: homebass at sublevelcalifornia.com/
email: sublevelcalifornia at hotmail.com/