[Dynagroove] Absurd This Saturday 9/18/10 w/ Evil Eddie Richards & friends

absurd sounds absurdsounds at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 15 16:26:02 PDT 2010

Join us as we take you to a fantastic new Downtown LA Warehouse for another
Absurd night. Along with Evil Eddie Richards & Alex Villalobos direct from
Geneva Switzerland is Dachshund, who will be bringing his live PA exclusively
to Absurd and making his US debut.

Recording for respected labels Sthlmaudio, Plak, & Perspective - Dachshund
brings groovy music crafted under the influence of emotions, not trends and
we're excited to be sharing his sound.

Warming things up for the night is our good friend Maxime Michon.

Starts at: 10pm-7am

Evil Eddie Richards - Fabric/Absurd UK
Dachshund - Sthlmaudio/Plak SWITZERLAND  *live PA*
Alex Villalobos - Absurd SD
Maxime Michon - LA

Info. 323 960 5074

Presale tickets highly suggested and available at www.absurdrecordings.com