[Groop] Stuff from M.E.

Mark Evanier me@evanier.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 01:09:06 -0700

A few quick notes...

1. We will be setting up some sort of invitational meeting or party
for the Groop at this year's ComicCon International in San Diego, most
likely on Thursday.  Details to come.  (This will probably be the only
convention I'll be doing all year.)

2. I'm still filling orders for the Great Groo Trading Card Exchange
but may be stopping soon.  So if you have cards, send 'em in and if
you want cards, send me a stamped, self-addressed envelope.  I am in
special need of card #1 (the Groo card), #19 (Sergio) and #20 (me).

3. The last issue of GROO: MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD will be out next
week, I think.  There is a surprise in the ending -- at least, I think
it's a surprise -- and, by the power vested in me, I hereby forbid
anyone who reads the book to mention that surprise on this list for at
least two weeks following the book's release.  Please do not ruin it
for others.

At the same time, it might be a good idea to get your copy promptly so
you can read it before anyone blurts it out.  And don't peek ahead in
the story.  Start with page one and read from there.

4. Before Christmas, you'll be able to buy yourself a set of Groo
bookends.  Sergio is completing the sculpture and I think it's the
best item we've ever put out.  Don't know yet about the price.

I think that's about it.
Mark Evanier - PMB 303 - 363 S. Fairfax Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90036