[Groop] Re: Stuff from M.E., etc.

tricia@radiocbs.com tricia@radiocbs.com
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 16:03:46 -0400

GARY!  Thanks for the info on the card exchange, unfortunately I've
gotta admit.......I don't have ANY Groo cards at all!  I'm new to all
this cool stuff.   As for Groo being a great goalie I would have to
agree!  Letting only 1/2 the puck could make for some interesting scores
indeed.  Though he'd be a little dangerous with his swords in those
scrums on the ice............5 mins
for.........IMPALING/SLASHING/HACKING/GUTTING/KILLING????

Have a good weekend everyone!  TRICIA (Goalielover)