[Groop] Edward Gorey passes away (OT)

Azamin Zainol Abidin azamin7@yahoo.com
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 18:38:39 -0700 (PDT)

Nate Piekos wrote:

>   but he also authored quite a collection of very
>strange books such as my favorite, THE GASHLEYCRUMB
>TINIES.  (a "children's book" where each of 26
>unfortunate waifs are slain... all in rhyme! -- A is
>for Amy who fell down the stairs, B is for Basil,
>assaulted by bears...")

Yea, and that song even spread worldwide with
different title with different character name.  Even
in Malaysia,  there was a similar song where 10
character were slain from #10 to number 2 and the last
one just quit as he doesn't has any friends left to
play with.

Azamin
The Malaysian Grooper, the Groo trooper.