[Groop] Hi

Finn Smith mulch3@hotmail.com
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 19:48:34 PDT

Welcome, Iain.  I'm afraid I am the only survivor of what was formerly the
Groop.  You see, we were all wiped out recently by the mindless one who
mistook us for a large fray.
(I barely escaped with my life and all he had to say for himself was "Did I
err?").
So on behalf of everyone who WAS the groop (Rest their souls), I say
welcome.  Now you must excuse me, as sole survivor of the fray, I go now to
take possession of all of Gary Grossman's Groo-related paraphernalia . . .

finn