[Groop] Cartoon Con

Jennifer A Burdoo jburdoo@ksu.edu
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 19:26:06 -0500 (CDT)

Groo wouldn't filibuster -- he doesn't like talking, he'd rather kill the
opposition (presuming they let him take his blades on the Hill).

Y'know, I haven't read the "Groo gets elected" storyline from Marvel
yet.  I've cleaned out the local stores' supply of Groo merchandise.  Hey
Mark, why does it take so long to put those four-issue books out?  You're
doing what, two a year?  This'll take forever.  <looks disappointed>  Oh
well, they say wishing is better than having.

Jennifer Burdoo