[Groop]Groo News from M.E.

Ruben Arellano ruben@oanet.com
Wed, 02 Aug 2000 21:36:59 -0700

OH no! Mark used the term "Grooper"...... i feel crushed. :-}

Eventhough I live in Canada, I keep a stash of US stamps on hand for
things like this.  So.... if any other international folks can't find an
actual US resident to broker their card, I'm willing to handle a few
orders (no worries about cost -- just send good karma).  Just send me an
e-mail with your complete name and address.

Forever Groopie,

Ruben.