[Groop]T-Shirts

Jeff Kozicki (ADESA) JKozicki@ADESA.com
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 08:57:13 -0500

Hi all,
My wife suggested that I post this picture to the Groop (I think more to
show off the T-shirt (or possibliy her photographic ability of making me
look Dessesbo than anything to do with me))

Hey Gary!  How are you going to catalog this item?  Do you have to put in a
separate entry for each shirt Sergio was kind enough to draw on???

And what did Larry mean when he called me slow???  (And speaking of slow, I
added a SASE to M.E. with the cards, but forgot the stamp.  DOH!!)

Jeff 'where do I live again?' K
"The man who doesn't read has no advantage over the man who can't."
-- Unknown