[Groop]Tom Luth Card

George Karalias george@karalias.com
Wed, 09 Aug 2000 20:09:03 -0400

My goodness. Thanks for the compliments, Gary! If the requests for cards
outnumber the amount you have on hand after San Diego, I can make a few
more.

Also, thanks to Eric for sharing his photos! Looked like a great time!
(I've been to Dick's Last Resort here in Boston and the wait staff are
just as rude and obnoxious on the East coast as they are on the West
coast.)

-George