[Groop]Hi!

Lia Bulaong lia@cheesedip.com
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 02:29:09 +0800

Hi everyone,

Mike said:
> Hi! I'm Mike! I would like to know if there are any more Groo comic books being
> published right now =)  I live in the Philippines so I really don't know.  Add the
> fact that the comic book shops here don't fancy Groo much doesn't help either!

Hey Mike! Welcome to the Groop (yay, yet another Philippine
Groopie!). The last Groo miniseries to come out finished a few
months ago, and the next one isn't due anytime soon -- although
Sergio and Mark have a 4-part series called Space Circus, which
you can pick up in Comic Quest, or maybe even CATS. Both stores
have some of the trade paperbacks for sale; the stocks vary, but
I've seen at least three different volumes in each store.

:] Lia