[Groop]Re: Groop Attachments

Nate Piekos nate@piekosarts.com
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 14:11:55 -0400

At 10:52 AM 08/28/2000 +0000, you wrote:

>Please do not send GIF files or any attachments to the GROOP list.  When I
>get them, they are totally unreadable, but take a long time to download. (I
>have a slow modem).

~~~ Rick has a point.  It's really not good "netiquette" to send graphics
over a mailinglist, even small ones.  If you didn't know, no big deal, just
please don't do it again.  You might consider uploading it to webspace and
sending a link in the e-mail. ; )

Oh my...  that was waaay too much like an Eric Chun post... what's
happening to me?!  ; )

~Nate "Eric knows I love him deep down -- in a manly way..." Piekos
Piekos Arts Design ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
AKF Comics ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/akfcomics
Blambot Comic Fonts ~ http://www.piekosarts.com/blambotfonts