[Groop]German Groo

Gary Grossmann grossfam@olywa.net
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 18:19:32 -0800

Hi Folks (last one tonight, I promise.)

Thank you so much to Volker, Martin, and of course, my second favorite
atheist in the world (Sorry, but my little brother is my favorite), Mark
Napier, aka Demon Squirrel, aka Ranger Mark, former U.S. Army Ranger who got
shot at and other extremely nasty stuff so I could lead my care-free middle
class life and who I would want in my fox hole anytime so I wouldn't
accidently shoot myself even though that would probably require me getting
at least a few big kicks in the ass.  (take a breath Gary.)

Hmm.  Where was I?  Oh yeah, thanks you guys for offering to get me that
German TPB of Groo: Mächtiger als das Schwert ("Mightier Than the Sword") I
am taking Volker up on his offer because he first brought the book to my
attention.  But again, I really appreciate Squirrel & Martin being willing
to do it for me.

Take care all -Gary G.