[Groop]Interesting item on eBay web site item#524015382: GROO Issues 1 and 2! RARE! RARE! RARE!

Gary Grossmann grossfam@olywa.net
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 21:04:50 -0800

> Maybe the Groo 1 & 2 issues being sold here are the ultra-rare

Glow-In-The-Dark-Laser-Cust-Holographic-Diamond-Encrusted-with-coupon--for-a
> ction-figure-still-intact version.  I'm pretty sure there were only about
> dozen made, but I really like mine, and I think it is one of the few
things
> Gary doesn't have    ;-)

> Jeff  "I'ts a joke Gary, DON'T BID" K
>"The man who doesn't read has no advantage over the man who can't."
> -- Unknown

Ha!  You take me for the fool I am!  You are correct.  There ARE only about
a dozen of the
Glow-In-The-Dark-Laser-Cust-Holographic-Diamond-Encrusted-with-coupon--for-a
ction-figure-still-intact versions of Groo #1 and #2.  And I have 10 of
them!!!! Ahahahahahahaha!!!

-Gary "gulping for Internet air after no computer from friday morning to
last night" Grossmann

PS  Looks like Gore got amBUSHed by the Supreme Court, instead of Bush
getting GOREd  by them.(That was for Kevin & Ruben-the rest of you can throw
something at me the next time you see me)