[Groop]'tis a sad day for me...

Shane Clarke sac@foolarchy.com
Fri, 07 Jul 2000 10:11:02 -0700

I love comic books. My girlfriend, of 6 years mind you, is convinced that I
love comic books more than her. (she may be correct in this assumption,
though if she reads this she'll probably bruise my arm... she's a Purple Belt.)

Anyway, I also love my job... it is very geeky and very techy. My job has
decided to send me to Pennsylvania the week of the San Diego Comic Con. I
don't have to go, but it was one of those corporate things powerplays.
"Shane, you don't have to go, but it would be in your best interest to
go...", said the corporate monster.

So, for the first time in many years, I can't make all four days of the
Con. I arrive home late Friday night... so I'll try and drive to San Diego,
from Los Angeles,  Saturday morning... tired and full of jet lag.

What has the world come to?