[Groop]I Love Space Circus!!

Chad Riden chadmriden@yahoo.com
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 18:24:41 -0700 (PDT)

I just got my copy today. Very cool.

I was so excited when i saw mention of the "Space
Pirates of Salgari-7"... "The Pirates of Salgari" was
my first GROO issue, and is still my favorite. It was
a great little reference that made my day.

It is a wonderful book. Everybody go buy multiple
copies like good
Groopers/Groopies/GrooZealots/Midnight Tokers.

**WARNING**
Below I mention a part of the plot, which is not
necessarily a spoiler... but happens later in the
first issue. It doesn't reveal anything you don't
probably already know about the plot if you haven't
already read it, but I'm typing this anyway so nobody
whines. I hate whiners... Like my art teacher used to
say, "be a winner, not a weiner." Anyway, below I
mention a part of the plot from the later half of the
book, so... well... I warned you.

(Here it is.. be careful:)
One thing about the 1st issue that I found totally
apalling: When he ran away from home, you clearly see
a color Groo & Rufferto drawing autographed by Sergio
on his wall THAT HE LEAVES BEHIND! What is that all
about?! What kind of moron would leave something like
that? TOTALLY UNREALISTIC! :?)

...see? that wasn't a spoiler. why did you get so
worked up about it? just relax. it's all good. repeat
after me, "MELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,
MELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,
MELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,
MELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,