[Groop]Groo Lunchbox use?

Ruben Arellano ruben@oanet.com
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 09:09:15 -0700

Well, I think it is a crime *not* to use your lunchbox.  Admittedly, mine is
really quite dented and scratched up already, but that's why I bought two of
them.  I might even bring mine to San Diego to hold snacks, cheesedip and
stuff.

Ruben.

Nate: if you want to save on postage, you can just hand-deliver Lint #2 to me
at SDCC.