[Groop]Did I Err?

Azamin azamin7@medical-online.net
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 09:29:23 +0800

well Gary or anybody else who went there, can you tell me what other people in
the groo panel room think about that groo T shirt.  Did they ask you where to
buy it? or "how to get it?" or "what is that shirt?" or  "how to join the
list?". I'm just curious on response from other Groo fans who are not groop
members.