[Groop]gary g is gone

Gary Grossmann grossfam@olywa.net
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 19:12:16 -0700

for a day or two

this is his son, can you believe he found the time?

he asked me to let all of you know that he is on vacation, actually he has
been since saturday, but just today asked me to tell you, and will be back
saturday evening.

i know that everyone was on the edge of their seats wondering if he was
okay, or worried that he might have left his computer and spoken with his
family, but don't worry, i'm sure he only thinking of you as he has to
interact with people in person for the first time in 3 years (comic
conventions excluded).

rest assured, all will be right with the world again in less than three days

ben, gary's son (the reminder is for him, not you)