[Groop]Shocking event at Sergio's Table...

Shane Clarke sac@foolarchy.com
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 07:58:30 -0700

Ahhhh... poor poor Gary.... So obsessed to have every single piece of groo
material in existence.

To be so close to an Original Sketch Card. (I'll show you mine if you're
down in the area going to your sons college, again)

That was a 'fun-elbow' at Garys ribs.