FW: [Groop]Three Fun Groo Links

Sudilovsky, Ariel ASudilov@Calfee.com
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 11:57:07 -0400

Oops.  This time all around.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sudilovsky, Ariel
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2000 11:49 AM
To: 'Azamin Zainol Abidin'
Subject: RE: [Groop]Three Fun Groo Links

-----Original Message-----
From: Azamin Zainol Abidin [mailto:azamin7@medical-online.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2000 4:10 AM
To: groop@groo.com

Sultan is an  Arabic word which means ruler/leader but not usually used as a
title for the leaders in Arab world.  They used to call their leaders as
Caliph, Sheikh, AlMalik (King).  Sultan is used for by Malays in Malaysia
for their Kings (sultan of Kedah, sultan of Brunei).  In Malaysia, we have 8
malay Sultans and I malay King (Raja of Perlis)which are constitutional
mornach.  Then there is the Sultan of Brunai (not part of Malaysia) once the
richest man on earth before Bill Gates became filthy rich.

Turkey used to call their leader as Caliph - The Caliph of Ottoman Empire
(once covered the area now Crotia, Bulgaria, Bosnia, Yogoslavia and bodering
the Austro-Hungary Empire and which inherit from the previous Islamic
empires/government as the leader of Moslems).  but after/during world war
II, Kamal Attartuk (Turkish called him as the father of modern Turkey)
overthrown the Caliph and be a republic and introduce secularism to Turkey.

--->Hey!  What is this?  Actual information on the Groo list.  See, I knew
Groo learning to read would ruin it all.  Come on, lets get on topic.
CHEESE-DIPCHEESE-DIPCHEESE-DIPCHEESE-DIPCHEESE-DIPCHEESE-DIP
As long as we are identifying The Sheik's fellow leaders of entropy in the
Muslim world, lets not forget, the Pasha of Entropy (who is a bad ass, I
understand) and The Shah of Entropy (who was chaotically deposed some time
ago). ; )

King Kaos