[Groop]Testing??`

Josh 'Evening Optimist' Jones josh@newdream.net
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 08:20:06 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry about that all.. you may have noticed http://www.groo.com/ was down
too. This time it wasn't due to beta testing a new system or anything like
that. I just forgot to pay Network Solutions the domain renewal fee so
they shut it down! As soon as I noticed I paid and it is all back up
now. Kinda grooish of me, especially since I run a domain hosting and
REGISTRATION co.!

  Josh!