[Groop] GAC!!! (Groo Advertising Campaign)

SheikOfEntropy@aol.com SheikOfEntropy@aol.com
Thu, 4 May 2000 23:47:04 EDT

In a message dated 5/4/0 10:56:29 PM, MARK@6thebrownhouse.freeserve.co.uk
writes:

>let me get this right yeah....  Superman vs Bugs ????

Nope, not Superman AGAINST Bugs, it's Superman AND Bugs (let's face it, the
Kryptonian wouldn't stand a chance!!!)

The concept as I understand it is MR. MXYZPTLK from the DC UNIVERSE somehow
hooks up with THE DODO from the LOONY TUNES UNIVERSE, and commit mayhem by
switching various DC characters with Warner Brothers characters. I believe
Elmer Fudd becomes Superman, and that alone is somehow worth the price!

(Mark originally wrote it with THE GREMLIN instead of THE DODO, but ME
discovered too late that Warner Brothers doesn't own the rights to the
Gremlin character, due to some sort of a DISNEY-led snafu. Apparently, Disney
did a short about a Gremlin tearing up airplanes around the same time WB's
GREMLIN debuted; even though the Gremlin was a legendary aviation character,
DISNEY somehow won the rights.)

-Larry Steller AKA The Sheik of Entropy