[Groop] Swamp Thing

DanielBron@aol.com DanielBron@aol.com
Fri, 5 May 2000 11:59:43 EDT

Yeah yeah, I've mutated into a horrible malformed lurker, destined only to
rise from the murky depths when I smell bait (Groo paraphernalia).

However, Gary has successfully lured me back into the blinding light of
running gags, mulch jokes and cheese dip humor (humor?).

ME GARY ME ME ME!!

I want a Groop T-shirt as closely resembling Groo's tunic as possible.  I
would also purchase a "Did I Err" hat if one became available.  What with you
west-coast-centrics out there hoarding the GrooFest all to ourselves I'll be
unable to attend, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't get my share of the loot.

OK, I'm starting to sink back into the muck, so I'll see you folks when more
Groo stuff is issued or the Apocalypse comes, whichever is first.

-TGD

PS:  Man .. I don't know what happened to me. I was SUCH an enthusiastic
newbie.

PPS: To the gazillion new people who have just joined us: WATCH OUT! My fate
awaits you.....

PPPS:  Just how much is a gazillion, anyway?