[Groop] groop silence!

Jeffrey Lim geoforce@pacific.net.sg
Thu, 11 May 2000 16:55:55 +0800

Well, I guess we know what led to the Great Groop Silence now.

I suggest that the Mail Administrator should let everyone know about such
forthcoming events in the future(like fiddling with the current mail
system).

This way, if anything untoward happens, we can all go and re-read our Groo
issues to kill time.  It's a lucky thing that the Groop is made up of a
bunch of fun-loving, easy going and cheesedip crazed guys & gals.

Have fun again!

Jeffrey Lim