[Groop] FW: [Groop] GAC!!! (Groo Advertising Campaign)

Sudilovsky, Ariel ASudilov@Calfee.com
Thu, 11 May 2000 10:21:38 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: SheikOfEntropy@aol.com [mailto:SheikOfEntropy@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2000 10:01 PM
To: groop@groo.com
Subject: [Groop] GAC!!! (Groo Advertising Campaign)

>Also, who's with me about buying an extra copy of Space Circus and Groo?
>I'd like to see everyone commit to it.

I'm in!

(Hey,
I'm an advertising group manager whose ads reach over 6 million people, so I

guess you can call me an expert on something BESIDES entropy).

Let's spread the word!

--->Yeah! Let's spread the word.  Now that Phase I is under way, Larry you
can get to setting up Phase II.  I'm sure that some of your 6 million
advertees will fall victim to the secret "Read Groo" messages that will
appear in your adwork.  Great idea!  Thanks for suggesting it!