[Groop] Re: GroopFAQ Version 0.2

schechner & associates schechnr@flash.net
Sun, 14 May 2000 19:04:56 -0600

I mailed this earlier today, but it seems to have gotten lost in cyberspace
(or I just didn't get it back.) Anyway, here it is again:

>Umm... yeah.  Have a read, and let me know what you think.  I'd really
>appreciate any feedback you guys can give me...

Denis,

A monumental effort! I really enjoyed reading it. It is very well
written... understandable with a good measure of humor (or in your case,
humour) thrown in. Your points on how to do things or what NOT to do are
written pointedly, yet with sensitivity. I found only one typo, in the
first paragraph:

>Welcome to the Groop FAQ - our attempt to try and prevent some of the
>confusion
>that inevitably descends on new subscribers to the Groo Mailing List.
>This FAQ
>as written to answer questions about the mailing list in particular, and
>as such
>isn't a general Groo FAQ.  If it's Groo-specific questions you want answered,
>then visit one of the websites listed below, or feel free to ask the Groop.

second sentence: This FAQ *is* written...

I can't think of a thing to add. GOOD JOB!

Chris

PS. As per Eric's email, if you wish to include the whole Glorko/Gary/L'il
Glorko inside joke, I'll be glad to write you a synopsis of the legend.
Also, you may want to include the dead Erin joke. Then again, this all gets
rather obscure.