[Groop] Groo Sighting A.P.B.

Sudilovsky, Ariel ASudilov@Calfee.com
Fri, 19 May 2000 10:45:49 -0400

Wow, dude, you sure don't ask 'em easy.  Let me this straight.  You are
looking for a three panel advertisement that appeared in an Epic book
in/around 1985-1986?  Or could it be in a Marvel book, same time period?
Could this be something you might already have, just don't know where, in
your extensive collection it might be?  Might Mark know about this?

Since this advertisement you describe sounds very familiar, I'll try to look
into my books from those publishers, during that period.  Any additional
info you might have could be helpful.  Unfortunately, my books from that
time period are not at my house.    I'll try to visit my comic books (and I
guess my parents as long as I'm over that way ; ))soon to check it out.
Only problem when I do that I kinda fall in, and have a hard time coming
out.

On a different note, has anyone read/seen Astounding Space Thrills.  The
first comic book issue came out Wednesday from Image.  Very funny.  I think
those with Groo humor will laugh their pa-heine off on reading it.

Later
Ari

p.s.  Did I groo?  Was I not supposed to post on Friday?  Sorry.  I'll try
to be better.

Groosagi v. Grooferto - The Movie.

Nice-Huh?  Huh?