[Groop] Wow!

Hound-dog hound@twobros.com
Tue, 23 May 2000 15:01:35 -0700

COOL! Well I like the way you think. That could work but how/who do we
suggest it to a company so they make the film. Atleast it wont be arnold
swartzenegger but I think a good human actor might be the husband from
Rosanne,"Babe Ruth", "Flintstones". I think his name is John Goodman. Who
knows if he is good enough to act stupid and yet be a good slasher and
fighter. All we need is someone who looks kind of big, little fat, and
strong. The rest is in the script and acting job.