[Groop] Wow!

RABuswell@dstsystems.com RABuswell@dstsystems.com
Thu, 25 May 2000 16:30:49 -0500

For some reason, Jackie Chan strikes me as the style to go for.  If you
watch his movies, he frequently hits people by "accident".  Now we put
swords in his hands, and we've got a Groo-some kind of fight.  All over the
place, slipping, tripping, falling over obstacles, and still coming out on
top of the carnage.

The big ending battle from "Blazing Saddles" has the proper tone.  Val
Kilmer did a reasonable job of mixing cocky and foolish in "Willow".

I know what I want, but I can't think of a single movie that encapsulates
it all.  Let's face it, Groo is unique.  His fights would be too.  Perhaps
if we mix the skill of Trinity with the complete non-chalance of Bambino in
the "Trinity" movies.

Richard Buswell
http://www.kcstage.com
http://www.naughtynobles.com
http://www.geocities.com/rabuswell

"Hound-dog" <hound@twobros.com> on 05/25/2000 03:25:02 PM

Please respond to hound@twobros.com

      Support/DST/US@DST
cc:
Subject:  RE: [Groop] Wow!

I looked at your website and they were pretty cool and impressive. I wish
you guys could come down here so I could see you guys in action. Well I
dont
know what movies I could say then. Do you know any movies that could be
compared to groo?