[Groop]The Last Page on the Internet

Daniel Bron djb235@is9.nyu.edu
Mon, 29 May 2000 16:40:39 -0400

>http://home.att.net/~cecw/lastpage.htm

Thanks Chris!

Apparently my mind needs a backup too, because that wasn't the link I was
looking for.  Or rather, it was, but it wasn't what I remembered it
being.  When I went to the main site in that folder, it wasn't the funny
page I thought it was at all.  It didn't even have a link to the page I
wanted.  I bet some people, acting on the amazing power of my endorsement,
looked at it too, and are now wondering what the heck is wrong with ol' TGD
and why he thinks a site about motorcycles is funny.

-That Guy "who is scratching his head" Daniel

PS: I have never and will never live right - it's against my principles.
PPS:  Why don't people say "secretary" anymore?