[Groop]Election

Azamin azamin7@medical-online.net
Wed, 08 Nov 2000 12:15:37 +0800

Gary Grossmann wrote:

> Too close to call.  We could have a republican President, Senate & House or
> the opposite, or anything in between.  The Groo vote does not appear to be a
> factor.  Darn!!!-Gary G.

You've vote Gary? (I read in cnn portal, they are still voting in washington and
California)  Actually, Washington has how many electoral vote?  There are 2 guys
from New York at my office (Sun Microsystem consultants) who are busy checking
the election result on www.cnn.com now.  (maybe  I can ask them about the Groo
street in New York).  Does "anything in between" means Groo will be the
predident? and Groop will control Senate & House?

Azamin