[Groop]Election, etc.

Lawrence Steller sheikofentropy@yahoo.com
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 21:36:15 -0800 (PST)

--- Gary Grossmann <grossfam@olywa.net> wrote:
> Uni!  You can't fool us!  You ARE the Queen of
> Florida, etc..  This election
> impasse has your fingerprints all over it!  (Back me
> up on this one, Larry.)

Believe me, I recognized Unirabbit's hand in all of
this election nonsense from the beginning. By the way,
did you notice that she had her MUCHO MULCH truck
filled with mulched CHADS (everyone's favorite
vocabulary word of the month)?

I've been Mr. Bigtime Lurker lately, folks, because
here at Macy's Advertising we've been in Christmas
mode since July. We FINALLY released all of our
PreThanksgiving, PostThanksgiving, PreChristmas,
Christmas and PostChristmas books (long lead time for
color printing) we now get to do it all over again for
Thanksgiving and Christmas season NEWSPAPER ads, which
tend to release only a few days before they print.
WHEW!!!

I really only check my mail about once a week, while
normally I check it every day. By the time I get
through the piles of messages, I'm in no shape to
actually ANSWER any of them. Oh well!

=====
Larry Steller AKA The Sheik Of Entropy