[Groop]kudos to Josh (OT)

Kevin Hall kevin.hall@umassmed.edu
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 23:37:08 -0500

I think Nate mentioned a while back about how great Josh was & how he
was running his site through Dreamhost, the folks that Josh runs around
with. I needed to second that motion. As some of you know, I help run
sites for 2 comic creators, and I recently needed to make a move. Enter
Josh. He's been helpful, patient, knowledgable, etc. etc.  Mostly folks
just think of him as the man who keeps this list & groo.com going, but
he's so much more!! :) Seriously though, thanks Josh, and I hope any of
you out there who consider a webhost or domain registrar will consider
Dreamhost. So far, I'm tickled pink.

Kevin