[Groop]On Topic and Off Topic

unirabbit1 unirabbit1@email.msn.com
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 09:45:26 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0053_01C059E9.1A3C8600

Well, I just visited the Hall of Mendicants for the first time in a =
long, long, time. Naters, you've dome a really great job on it, and it's =
well worth the visit for new Groopies, and old Groopers (and the middle =
teen-age tokers).

Off topic: I was listening to the radio this a.m. and heard that Marvel =
is revamping Spidey and X-men. Anyone have any info on this? Should I =
start collecting them for the Unibunnies??

Off off topic: Larry Stellerini...Where, oh where, is Space Circus 4. I =
know you have one for me. PLEASE don't wait until X-mas!!

Love, from,

Unirabbit, Queen of Florida, Empress of Outer Space, and Seneschal of =
the Bermuda Triangle

P.S. I'm having some pregnent chads over for dinner tonite. I hope they =
don't eat all the cheese-dip!

------=_NextPart_000_0053_01C059E9.1A3C8600

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Well, I just visited the Hall of Mendicants for the =
first time=20
in a long, long, time. Naters, you've dome a really great job on it, and =
it's=20
well worth the visit for new Groopies, and old Groopers (and the middle =
teen-age=20
tokers).</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Off topic: I was listening to the radio this a.m. =
and heard=20
that Marvel is revamping Spidey and X-men. Anyone have any info on this? =
Should=20
I start collecting them for the Unibunnies??</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Off off topic: Larry Stellerini...Where, oh where, =
is Space=20
Circus 4. I know you have one for me. PLEASE don't wait until=20
X-mas!!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Love, from,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Unirabbit, Queen of Florida, Empress of Outer Space, =
and=20
Seneschal of the Bermuda Triangle</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>P.S. I'm having some pregnent chads over for dinner =
tonite. I=20
hope they don't eat all the cheese-dip!</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0053_01C059E9.1A3C8600--