[Groop]Lil Groo!?!?!?!

David and Jenny Perrey perreys@sprintmail.com
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 14:49:16 -0500

A big THANKYOU!! to all who sent their congratulations. What a nice groop!  In
answer to Dani  we do fortunately have a Rufferto, a 9 month old border collie
lab mix who has saved my ship from sinking several times by being such a good
friend. Will keep up with the cheese dip and other cravings!
Jenny