[Groop]Ask the Groo Advisor......

MisterElie@aol.com MisterElie@aol.com
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 17:36:22 EDT

All right.  To get the list reinvigorated and back up to its normal
activities, I'm going to make my worldly knowledge available to all of

Thus is born the Groo Advisor.  Send me your questions through the Groop, and
in the true spirit of Groo and the Sage, I will give you an answer, the
benefit of my knowledge, my council, my worldly advice.  I promise to give
you a response, no matter how unreasonable a question.  An answer will always
be given, whether I know it is true or not.

So come on, pick my brain!  And remember, the Groo Advisor assumes no
responsibility for incorrect answers!

Elie, the Groo Advisor