[Groop]hello ??

Mark Brown MARK@6thebrownhouse.freeserve.co.uk
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 21:45:04 +0100

Is there anybody out there ??

The most fantastic thing happened to me today... I was taking my signed Groo
#1 into a picture framing shop to enquire about having it framed (funny that
!) and when we were discussing mounts and things I realised that there was a
doodle on the backing board that had previously escaped my notice....   So
not only am I happy about having ME and Sergio signing the comic... I have a
official personalised doodle of my very own.... Im going to need a bigger
frame !!!!

Thanks ME and please convey my gratitude and sheer joy to Sergio...

Ist it strange how a few lines on a piece of paper/card can mean so much.

Mark (who didnt win the Halo Jones Auction) :(