[Groop]Fw: Komix #154

Gary Grossmann grossfam@olywa.net
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 22:16:57 -0700

You Crazy New Zealander! The Did I Err? t-shirt at your wedding and reciting
the definition of mulch.   No wonder you are in Saudi Arabia!  You are
hiding from your new in-laws.  I think perhaps your new wife should have a
talk with the Long Suffering Mrs. G.  Or not.    Good luck. (that's to you
wife) and take care -Gary G.