[Groop]Gary's photos

Kevin Hall KevinQHall@netscape.net
Thu, 02 Aug 2001 12:46:10 -0400

"D. Bron" wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Gary's SDCC photos can now be found
> at:  http://www.dbron.net/groop/gary.html . I didn't have time to make the
> webpage very pretty, but the photos are there for anyone who wants to see
> them.
>
> -D. Bron
>
> PS: Gary, if you want I can post your Con Report on that page as well.
>
> PPS:  Any Grooper [GROOPER] in need of webspace need only ask and he shall
> receive.

1) I miss "TGD". There was something about "that guy Daniel" that just
felt right.

2) These photos are amazing. The shirts look RED instead of
Groo-colored. It looks like Gary doesn't have that much hair. And
Serio's daughter is even prettier than what the picture shows. Just
doesn't do her justice.

I sent some "corrected photos" to TGD. The color *should* be closer
(btw, Gary, I'd knock the quality level up a couple notches one you save
them in the future. Usually you use a thumbnail or smaller pic as Daniel
did, and then you have the full-sized pic. It'd not a crime to have the
full-sized pic be around 100k instead of 40-50k.) Unfortunately, I
couldn't bring Thaiis back to the appropriate beauty level, and
everytime I added hair on to Gary, it just disappeared when I checked
the saved images. Strange...

3) Don'tcha just hate numbered lists?

4) Daniel, you have Sergio's daughter down as being Gary's wife in the
alt tag. If it was funny, then I'm just slow of mind. :) If not, you'd
better correct that before the REAL Mrs. Grossmann finds out why Gary
goes to these conventions every year!!

Kevin