[Groop]Book Marks & Misc.

Ruben A 2ruben@home.com
Sun, 05 Aug 2001 12:17:35 -0700

Ok, I have to confess that I put together a Groo costume for Hallowe'en
a couple of years ago.  I have some pictures I can post, if someone has
the ability to post them on their website.

In my humble opinion, I think my costume was quite good! :-}  (I even
got a proper nose -- the biggest challenge).

Ruben.