[Groop]Christen, hair,

Jason Wade wacko42@rocketmail.com
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 01:25:54 -0700 (PDT)

--- Gary Grossmann <grossfam@olywa.net> wrote:
> PS  Speaking of marriage, my son is getting married on Saturday!!!
> And he is marrying Erin!! (old-timer Groopie inside joke reference)

Erin is an old-timer reference? Then that must make the Round Robin
ancient history (not to mention all those essays about Groo throughout
history). Yeah, thinking back the second Round Robin would have been,
uh, over 2 years ago... akk... *brain hemorrhaging*...

(Sorry Gary, meant to send this to the Groop, which reminds me...)

Thank you for the magnets! They are hung on the downstairs fridge
guarding what little food we have (and probably eating it too)!

=====
Jason Wade