[Groop]__Ruben's Groo Costume and Hello!

Gary Grossmann grossfam@olywa.net
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 21:26:09 -0700

> when I
> > noticed there was a Comic Publisher in my nieghborhood (DH) upon asking
> for
> > a tour the first thing I saw was a 4x2 poster of the Groo and Rufferto
> > series, needless too say I tuned in -turned on -and dropped out...my
> wallet,
> > buying the poster off the wall and the wandering the Northwest in my
> > succesfull attempt to restore my Groo collection to its full
> potential -only
> > a few Marvels left and it wiil be complete. So heres some of my "?'s"
for
> ME
> > and the Groop in general-

Gak!  (Gary cried out painfully)  You live near DH & Things From Another
World in Milwaukie?  What's this about a 4 x 2 poster of Groo & Rufferto?

> > 1- Has ME and Sergio ever visited the esteemed current publisher, who is
> > doomed to bankrupcy if not complete meltdown, of their comic here in
> > Portland? Any plans for the future?

an ME question.  Mostly they communicate by mail & telephone.

> > 2- I have some interesting items that I grabbed at the DH yardsale that
> > alas, are not being used to there full potential, including a second 4x2
> > Groo and Rufferto poster type thing ( its mounted on 1"foam core with
> velcro
> > strips down the back) along with a couple Houndbooks. I would like to
> trade
> > these Items to someone who will give them a good home? Interested?

habadahahbahdah, splutter, choke, Ummm (OK Gary, try to be subtle and cool.
Don't let on how your head is about to explode.  He's new to the Groop, so
maybe he hasn't caught on yet.  So deep breaths.  Be cool.  That's it.....)

 I GOTTA HAVE THOSE FOAM CORE POSTERS!!!!!!!!!!   I've got TONS of stuff to
trade.  I've got doubles of things no one else has one of!!!!   PLEASE trade
with me.  Pretty please!!!   By amazing coincidence, (yeah, right) my son
goes to Lewis and Clark College, so we can save on postage and trade in
person.  What Groo stuff do you need?  Cards?  International editions?
AHHHHHHH!

Take care (pant, pant, pant)  -Gary G.